Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Apex Day Camp '09 (DAY 2)

It's day 2 and we're off to Bishan Park! In the bus,i realised that my team and another girl's team were going to face males. The other girls from my team and the other girl's team went wild. But I stayed calm. Don't know why.... So, at the park, we began our first set of games of games called the Round Robin. It was fun and my favourite game was when we had to match the words to it's meanings. It was fun and i liked it. It was very tiring too. But after that was more tiring. The next set was Amazing Race. That was exhausting, i've never been so tired in my life. We had to run around the park like crazy people. I felt as though my legs were going to fall off. There were 7 stations where we had to finish a challange before we could get our clue to the next station. But in one of the clues, the map was put in the wrong way and we finished fifth. But our facilitators complained and lucky us, we finished third! But at the end of the day, i was just so tired. But i enjoyed it! Lets do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment