Sunday, May 30, 2010

holidays...

> They are the core of boredom.
> They are the heart of fun.

Thats true. I am so bored. But I know I don't have to wake up at 6 tommorow so I'm having so much fun staying up and staring at the ceiling all night. Thinking. Thinking of him. Thinking of my friends. Thinking of what to do tommorow. I am at grandma's house now. waiting for my family to return from 'swimming' every Sunday. Just now I went to a wedding and I tottaly do not enjoy weddings. Unless it's someone I really know, really well then I'm sure I'll enjoy it. ^^ hehehe... How cheeky of me. LOL.
Anyway, I'm thinking about him. If he knew me, knew me as a friend, like how my good friends know me, would he like me back? I just wonder.... *sigh* Speaking of my good friends, I miss them so much !!
Well, I'm thinking of what to do tommorow. Should I go to the library? Should I stay at home all day long? What to do? *sigh.again*

No comments:

Post a Comment