Saturday, June 5, 2010

remorse... -.-

you'll never know a good thing till it's gone. yeah, now I know... -.- when i was back in Madrasah all my freinds used to be angels. Even the naughtiest guy in my class was the softest guy at heart. The meanest guy wasn't really mean at all. And the one who had gotten into a lot of trouble before has now turned into a new leaf. *sigh*... I miss that life where everything was as simple as A B C. That was the best life anyone could have ever asked for.
Now. here I am. In a school I never knew existed. Life has changed for me. My friends. Not all of them, just some (but it still makes a difference), they're like... unpredictable. Going out into the streets being... stupid. Not proud of them. This makes me miss my old life, especially my old friends, much more... =( Sad to say, I regret. But who knows?
Today, went cycling to Bedok reservoir. Boring and it was so hot I was sweating like a fountain. ^^ LOLS. Tommorow, I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies!! Yay !! =T

No comments:

Post a Comment