Wednesday, June 30, 2010

=( =( =( =( =( =( =(

School has started and well, I'm cool. But back to the old routine... well, that's boring. seriously... Hey, I just found out... leader is leaving SS501 !!!! =( =( =( I think my heart is broken.... =( Half as broken as it was when i found out my crush does not like me back. =( How could he do that... What'll happen to SS501??? Please don't de band.... nah, don't think they will, *sigh of relief* but I'm still really sad hyun joong had to leave. even though it's not jung min or hyung joon, he's still part of the team and i don't want him to leave.... but he's made his choice... his, not mine... sad right... very to me.
anyway, I am a fan of Kim ki bum of Super Junior! =) Hope he doesn't leave Super Junior. hahaha, he are pics of his forever cute face. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment