Tuesday, October 12, 2010

EEEEXXXXAAAAMMM !! aka, exam. =)

The exams started like since last Thursday, it's been like 3 days, plus today 4. AHHH!! This is what we've done so far,
ENG : done
MT : done
MATH PAPER 1 : done
SCIENCE : done
LIT : done
HISTORY : done
Left, HOME ECONS, MATH P2, DT. three more!!!! ONLY 3 more!! Ciayo Afiah,you can do it! Afiah rocks! ^^

Annyeong people, long time no see! I'm cool, studying hard, hopefully get tickets to watch my beloved SUJU when they come to Singapore next year. Currently addicted to Angel by Super Junior(none other than)=DDD I love that song!!! beatiful song man. ^^ I've also lately fallen in love with SHINee and Beast. love Beast and SHINee lots! My favourite from SHINee is MinHo (and Taemin also), he's so hot! and I love Dongwoon (of Beast) he's SUPER CUTE. ^^

LOVE BEAST
LOVE SHINEE
BUT MOST OF ALL,
LOVE SUPER JUNIOR =)

Super Junior are still my number one no matter what! Love you Super Junior!

No comments:

Post a Comment