Monday, October 18, 2010

HEYLOOO!!!

Hey guys! No school today, marking day. was so bored at home, watching Suju, beast, shinee, ss501 videos all day. looked at K-pop pics also. SO CUTE!!! My Kyuhyun!! =D Actually the person that made me fall for Super junior was Kim Kibum. But now's he's taking a break from SuJu, I thought he left so Kyuhyun became my bias instead. But now I realise he's coming back! YAY! If he really does come back, he'll become my bias. Of course I won't leave Kyuhyun lah. Both Kibum and Kyuhyun my bias! =) But Kibum number one cause he's the reason I'm a SuJu fan! Kibum LOVE YOU! During those days he still sang in SuJu's songs and all, he and DongHae were a 'couple'. I've just seen some videos and, to me, they are the cutest couple in SuJu! They always fool around when they are performing on stage. But they always have fun together and never fail to make each other smile. Love KiHae couple! Hopefully Kibum will come back and they can become a couple again. But Donghae for now with Eunhyuk, i support also. ^^ But of course I want him to be with Kibum. =D hahahah.



IF KIBUM COME BACK, PLEASE GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM DONGHAE!!!! XD
I HOPE DONGHAE MISSES OUR KIBUMMIE!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment