Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A special dedication to Westlife....

Some Of My Favourite Westlife songs. ENOJOYYYY~! damn, i want to upload the videos but -.- you know why Westlife songs are awesome? because you see, their songs have meaningful lyrics and not just some weird words put together to rhyme and sound good. let me give you some examples:

AMAZING: All i've been doing is protecting, a lie for the sake of my pride, while all the others set me thinking, we could be more than just amazing...

SAFE: How ya gonna love? how ya gonna feel? how you gonna live your life like the dream you have is real? If you lost your way, i will kepp you safe, open to the world inside, see it come alive tonight, I will keep you safe...

US AGAINST THE WORLD: this one, the whole song is meaningful. look it up on youtube.

anyhow, enjoy this, a sweet ZE:A song, for last year''s christmas. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment