Friday, April 16, 2010

Yesterday's talk...

Yesterday was sports day and i played soccer. Boring! I'd rather benchball... lol. =) I saw the guy i like tons of times... he's damn cute and he walked past me like a million times i think... hahas... he ran but he very slow. even though a VERY fast runner was in his team (he ran relay) his team won 4th in the end I think... LOL... hahas... =) oh yeah and my friend told him, "Afiah want to say hi to you but she malu so on her behalf I say hi 2 u." in a chat she had with him on Thursday. Then he said, "Oh ok." then after awhile he said, "say hi to her back for me. =)" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! =D I wish I could just go up to him and say hi face-to-face but I'm too shy.... And he walks too fast... =( My mouth just won't open and I just blank out sometimes.... *SIGH*....

No comments:

Post a Comment