Sunday, July 4, 2010

I want you, but I know I will never have you....

No matter how much my brain tells my heart I'll never have him, my heart doesn't want to let him go... I mean, I know what my brain is telling me is real, is true. But my heart wants to keep going and will not give up on him. My heart believes that that day will come. And even though I want to believe that, I can't. I've been broken hearted once when I believed what my heart wanted to believe. I'm not saying my heart is wrong, I'm just saying if I put so much trust in my heart, I might continue breaking my heart for all I know. *SIGH* I want to believe my heart... But i can't. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. My heart says, just continue loving him and your time will come. =) And my brain says, continue liking him, but just know that he'll never be yours. I'm sorry. *SIGH*....

The song "BECAUSE I'M STUPID" by SS501 tells the story of my feelings towards him...

The song "SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART" by A&T also tells the story of my feelings towards him...

No matter what, my feelings for him will never go away. Never.





P.S. I'm talking about my crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment