Tuesday, November 2, 2010

infinite fighting !!

i think i really am going crazy over Infinite. I loveeeeeee their songs to the max! they are all super cute and they have such an awesome image. they are also very young ^^ . hehehe. i love them all ! forever !! INFINITE FIGHTING !! I have three favourites, Myungsoo (L), Sungyeol and Woohyun. I don't know who to choose as my bias !!!! -.- because all three of them are super hot ^^ heheh. i can't choose between L and Woohyun !!! ARGH!!! why do you two have to be so cute??? XD But I know Sungyeol will always be my number two ^^ kekekeke. Oh and for now, and i hope will be forever, my bias is MYUNGSOO (L) !! so back off XP hehehehe.
so let's get to know the 7 wonders of Infinite ^^
btw, the bottom of the picture is who's who. not the top. eg, the 2nd pic is hoya, not myungsoo. kay? =)




THIS IS MYUNGSOO, OR L !! HE'S SOOOOOO CUTE AND SUPER HOT!! HE'S MINE MINE MINE !!



THIS IS HOYA !! HE'S ONE OF THE RAPPERS AND HE'S AWESOME !!




THIS IS SUNGYEOL !! VERY HANDSOME RIGHT !! I LKNOW !!



THIS IS SUNGYYU !! OUR WONDERFUL LEADER !!




THIS IS WOOHYUN !! HE'S SUPER CUTE !! LOVELY VOICE TOO ^^




THIS IS OUR ADORABLE MAKNAE SUNGJONG !!




THIS IS DONGWOO !! THE COOL RAPPER !! GO DONGWOO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment