Monday, December 6, 2010

Dalmation's taking over! =)

HEY all!! ^^ As you can see, my current interest is none other than rookie korean group DALMATION ! I loooveee their debut song Round 1. I want Yeong Won!! He's totally cute~! TTM~! But if he's like the most cute member in Dalmation (which I'm sure he is) then lots of girls will have him as their bias... T.T So, I looked at Jisu, he's cute too. ^^ Haiz... I can't make up my mind!! Both are so cute! XD
Oh by the way, the post below, when I talk about DNA and say I dont really like their debut song but i like their song Admiring Boy, well, Admiring Boy is actually their debut song. XDD LOL, so I like that song, ya.


THIS MY FRIENDS, IS SUPER CUTE YEONG WON. (:



AND THIS ADORABLE GUY IS JISU. (:


And I have to choose one... :( Hard right... SIGH....

No comments:

Post a Comment