Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DNA or The Boss , now it's your turn!

Heheh, DNA or The Boss is another rookie group. they are totally cute. ^^ I love their songs as you already know, Admiring Boy and also Stumble Stumble. (:
Again I have problems choosing my bias. It's always between two people leh. ): Just like Dalmation. I havent chosen a bias for dalmatian yet, and I don't think I'll be having a DNA bias anytime soon either. Sigh. Why are you guys so cute????
anyway, my two choices from DNA are Jay and InJun. Jay is the maknae and rapper. He's always smiling and I like that :) If I choose Jay, he'll be the second rapper I have in my list of biases. ^^ heheh. Oh and InJun is the adorable guy, to me lah. ^^ I thought he was Jay in the Stumble Stumble MV and I was like "my bias is not bad." But then I realised he was not Jay, but he was InJun, and I thought but the guy is cute leh. In the Admiring Boy MV, InJun had long hair and i was not atracted to that. But in Stumble Stumble MV, he had cute short hair(PICTURE BELOW) and I was totally attracted to that. Ah, help me! I dont know! T.T
BUT ONE DAY, I WILL CHOOSE ONE! WAIT FOR ME! XD


THIS IS MAKNAE SMILY BOY JAY. =)



THIS IS CUTE AND ADORABLE INJUN. =)





THIS IS DNA, CUTE RIGHT? FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
HYUNMIN, INJUN, JAY, GARAM, MIKA .

No comments:

Post a Comment